Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I's a poet and stuff

 Lotta people don't know this, but I's won some poetry contest and am actually fairly good with the written word when it suits me to be! Hell my wife/goat reckons I'm a right backwoods Charlie Bukowski!!

 take you a listen!!

 Buried down in seven hells, with crimson clowns and ne'r do wells
 are the secrets I would never tell, ringing loud as chapel bells

 The candle light is softer there, my butterfly's, your flaxen hair
 that danced your face like Fred Astaire, scented sweetly lavender

 and when the clock it rings at five, the seated demons spring alive
 they tweedle dee the tweedle lives, and cattle prod them side by side

 but dare not fret my mortal soul, wandering down this stinking hole
 for all the days we shared of old, will tally up enough in tolls

 so sweetly go you into the night,  forget me oh forget me might
 there's always others in the light, to pester,love you hold you tight

 for if you gloom away alone, they'll hold your seat here in the gloam
my face will ever cross your own, as seventh heaven is your home

cross the tee's and make me cry, for  forever in my heart ,   you,    lie




putry ain't it?   my wife/goat thanks it's a bit moody.... (what does she know bout poetry anyway..)


see ya at the fishin hole!!!

2 comments: