Thursday, July 5, 2012

BRAVES AND THE ALL STAR GAME

 Well, we all reckoned that Chipper Jones would get voted in, but that dern Larusser went and replaced Matt Kemp (who is a daburn center fielder) with Chipper (who can barely play 3rd cuz his knees are like Andy Griffith's)  and so that left poor ole Bourn high and dry.  But we all know Laruss did it so his boy Freese could get on the team.  So now we gots 4 3rd baseman and the best dadburn CF'er in the national league ain't even playing.

 That there is some hogwash.  My wife/goat informed me that I barely have enough corn liquor left to get me through this rough patch.....  But with the grace of God (and my cellular deevice) I can get a hunderd pounds of cane sugar and a bushel of corn shuckins by saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment