Friday, July 6, 2012

Dadburn Bigfoot Weirdos.....

 Howdy folks,  you know what get's my ole blood pressure just a churnin?  Them stoopid ole hippy Bigfoot people.  Not the folks that think there might be some big ole critter running amok in the woods, no, they a little strange, but they aiighht.  No, it's them folks that think that Bigfoot is psychic, or is a shapeshifter or has some dadgum mystical powers of the orient.  I just ran across this little story over at mah favorite Bigfoot gandering sight http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/    .  About a emmer effin Bigfoot whisperer spirit stick.

 My Goddamm hogs are smarter than this crap!! (sorry Jesus for cussin)  If there is a Bigfoot out therr I doubt he's worryin bout makin hisself a "spirit stick".

here's the story  http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/07/bigfoot-whisperer-how-to-make-bigfoot.html


and for those of ya that ain't much on readin, here's the video




You see that crap?   What in thee hell is the world comin to?  a Bigfoot Gift Temple?  I reckon these fellers are off the shine and have moved on to some of that biker dope.......

 Well, Imma see y'all later, gotta get up early and start makin me a lady spirit stick before my wife/goat wakes up.


see ya at the fishin hole!!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta lucky lady goat/wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank ya nice lady!!! I sure do! ole girl can hit a spitoon at 20 paces blindfolded!

    ReplyDelete