Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fantasy Sports

  I'm always herrin bout these dadburn fantasy sports.  get invites on that email askin me to join some league and all that.  That's the damn dumbest thin I ever heard.  My wife/goat informed me that it ain't nuthin but dungeons and dragons for jocks. and I ain't throwin no damn 20 sided dice for no football game.

 Mr and my brother in law came up with our own version of it tho,  gonna call it : FANTASY HUNTIN

 Gonna have the game warden tag about 200 deer and whoever shoots the most tagged deer wins!!!

 was thinkin of makin it fancy by puttin names on the tags of famous players and givin em pt values.  So if you shoot Drew Brees, hell that's like 100 pts,  you shoot Ted Ginn Jr you get 10 pts (nd if you shoot Tim Tebow you get no points and have to say 100 hail mary's) lol


anyway, if'n ya wanna play make sure you sign up on muh custom yahoo league: shootinandkillin

only costs ya $5 and you could win 2 gallons of corn liquor!!!



see ya at the fishin hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment